jenni_long80

Master bedroom revamp - ideas and inspiration needed

Jenni Long
9 months ago

Looking to update our master room. We've been in the house about a year now and we just used the furniture we had from our old much smaller master.
The new room is much bigger and there's a big space along one of the walls that I feel needs something.
I'm not the biggest fan of the bed - the darker wood was my husbands choice, not mine but it will be staying.
But I'd love some suggestions on what would work well on the wall space opposite the bed - previous owners had two tall sets of drawers but i don't think we need any more drawer storage/space as we have a decent WIR. I've considered a seat or chaise but I'm just struggling to find something that ties in with the darker bed frame and side drawers.
The air con above the bed is another issue all together. I'd love to put some art on the wall but the air con just looks ugly and I feel would draw away/look weird if I hung anything there.
Happy to change the colour scheme of bedding or walls - hit me with some suggestions for my mood board because current mood is blank 😶😅

Comments (6)