zemptron

Master Bathroom Renovation

zemptron
8 years ago

I've lived in my 1928 bungalow for three years now. For the past year and a half, I have dreamed almost constantly about renovating the master bathroom. The bathroom was usable when I purchased the home, but uncomfortable. The shower was barely large enough to do a 360 turn without brushing against the curtains, the jetted tub was deemed "uncleanable," and for some reason, the 82" vanity only had a single sink. On top of everything, the style of the 1980's addition did not match the rest of the home.

A year and a half of detailed planning, to-scale MS Paint drawings, material selections and savings has resulted in my finished master bathroom renovation. Everything in the design was selected, purchased and ready to install before even hiring a contractor. Detailed drawings were provided to the contractor showing precise layout plans. The design is 100% my own, and I am extremely proud of the end result :)

I plan to hang three smaller pieces of art (most likely antique satirical cartoons) to the right of the console sinks. I also have a small antique pine cabinet that will be hung above the toilet once I figure out how to mount it without damage.

After:

Master Bathroom Renovation · More Info

Before:

Comments (43)