oursong11803

Copper farm house sink

oursong11803
8 years ago
What are the dimensions of the Adam sink? And is a gauge of 16 heavier than 14 in this copper sink? I have been looking at it and really love this look but I'm not knowledgable in which is better gauge. Also I need the dimensions. Thank you, Ilona
Adams Copper 33" Single Bowl Farmhouse Apron Front Undermount Kitchen Sink · More Info

Comments (11)

• PRO
    SINKOLOGY
    8 years ago

The Adams Farmhouse sink is 33x22 inches and 9 inches high on the outside. The inner dimension of the basin is 30x19. The apron front wraps around the flange 2.5 inches. 16 gauge is slightly thinner than 14 gauge but we've found it's makes a highly durable sink.

• oursong11803
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    Thank you Sinkology. We purchased the copper sink....I'm very excited and look forward to care and enjoy my new look! Your information was very helpful and trustworthy! And that to me is most important. Ilona
  • PRO
    SINKOLOGY
    8 years ago

Fantastic! Happy to hear you enjoy your new sink!

• PRO
    Robert Kramer AKBD
    8 years ago

is there a spec sheet available for this product? Where can I find it?

• lscain60
    8 years ago
    is the copper sink undermount or surface mount
  • PRO
    SINKOLOGY
    8 years ago

This sink can be under mounted or surface mounted, although we've found under mounting this sink looks amazing.

• Michele .
    7 years ago

What is the inside depth of this sink?

• PRO
    SINKOLOGY
    7 years ago

9" inches

• Shirley
    6 years ago

What does the life time warranty cover?

• Linda
    6 years ago
    If I have a 36" opening in my new cabinetry for a sink, do I need larger than this 33" sink?