elinor_rowlands

URGENT NEED HELP for colours of other walls (accent wall navy)

Elinor Rowlands
11 years ago
I desperately need help, I am redecorating my flat and made the right choice with every room (light blues and lavenders) except my bedroom which was a light violet. The colour is fine in the day but in the evening it goes really horrible yellow/green migraine and I'm going to repaint. The painter told me not to paint all the rooms dark blue (though still deciding between navy blue or a dark purpley/blue. I don't have access to lovely Benjamin Moore as I'm in the UK so can only use Dulux.

I need YOUR ADVICE on my other walls. I want to paint the window wall and the "arch" wall navy blue as I want to put a grey/cream armchair there. But the painter is saying it's better to put the darker colour behind my bed and a lighter colour on the other walls. The window is under that white blind - there will be curtains put up there eventually,

I have ugly built in wardrobes which I can't change (spent too much money on the other rooms as it is) I really need advice on what other colour to paint the other walls or which wall should be the accent wall or should I just go dark for everything? I seriously need all of your advice and help on this one! Thanks!!

Comments (3)