linda_parmenter12

Help with tiny bathroom floorplan

Linda P
3 years ago

Hi, I need help with some ideas to remodel my bathroom which is only 1800 x 1800 (and a little smaller once walls are lined as most of the walls are single skin VJs). The ceiling is 3.2 meters high. It needs to fit a shower, toilet and sink, and have a little storage. I have one plan below, but I am not so keen on this as the distance between the corner of the shower and the sink is very tight and I think the space will feel uncomfortable. Taking the corner off the shower is a possibility with a custom screen, though that might make he shower too small. The position of the window and door are constraints on the floor plan. The door position can't be moved, but the door can be hung as a barn door on the outside of the bathroom to free up space (as shown in the plan below). The window is a narrow and tall casement window which can be moved left or right, but I can't do anything that would change the style or height of the window as it would require development approval. I have a healthy budget to work with and I am open to all ideas!

Comments (7)