Help with tiny bathroom floorplan
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
Floorplan- walk through laundry to get to bathroom
Comments (5)Could you put the laundry behind doors so that you won't see it with the walk through...by the way...I am just over the water in OZ, know what you mean by costs... will get some pics....this would be my option...just going on what you are saying.... The good thing about this is that you can shut the laundry away except for when you are washing...... I would have the washer with the dryer next to it if you can and put a bench over the top of the both of them....for this it is worth getting a front loader if you haven't already got one.. this will avoid the bench on the other side...it can all be contained and done on the one side of the laundry. Don't go for sliding doors ...the glass look great but they will need a bottom track and if they don't have one...they will move a lot....not great for this even though they look great. As for having the bench over the top of the washer and dryer, you can then have overhead shelving, does not need to be cupboards as the bifolds will hide what is in there...double cost other wise. hope this helps...Robyn...See MoreCritique our floor plan!
Comments (1)I love your post, there is a blueprint and you are giving out details and whishes witch is making it easier for all of us to help you and your family. This floorplans reminds me a bit about my uncles house. here are some of my thoughs witch you may/or may not use. I am not sure about the NSEV directions which have a major influence in building a house. Parenting so many kids also influence the house and the lifestyle in the home. I would maybe add, or rebuild an ancle to the house prevent from wind on the terrace. Commidded as you sound i would go all in with all of your wishes. I think a big master bathroom is needed to be used as a place to relax with so much to look after. I dont now if your coing to use the door in the lundry room or in the pantry most. I thinks its best to have your garrage entry close to the pantry and kitchen. A open kitchen is also a big decision when you have so many young kids. I would maybe add a breakfast area in the kitchen. SOme other things to consider is maybe the entry and the long hall way. I think you and your family might be a bit tired of the loong hallway. if possible i would switch the entry and the office. to make the entry in to the livingroom, if le librarry is going to be used as a familyroom. A toilet should always be placed near an entry to the house. And an extra toilet is only for u to clean along the way.... I you are looking to expad the family i would maybe build a playroom in the middle of all the kids rooms. At my uncle ealier house theay had a combined office space, guest room, playroom to combind a space for all of the children and their friends to be in. As far as going to design in your home can also maybe influence the layout. I think wood floors or tiles depend on style. I Personally prefer laminet wood floors in the kitchen and entry, but you are to buy some lovely tiles now a day. Pleace ask for a new blueprint suggestion if you are up for some changes. good luck....See MoreNeed help with my bathrooms
Comments (3)Lindsey, I see you have a couple inspiration boards, use ideas for colors, styles, finishes, faucets, counter tops, etc for your new home, just on a smaller scale. Maybe find your dream bath and copy those finishes into your small space. Vanities ideas could include an antique piece repurposed. Tile can be cold, yet, carpet and wood do not do well in wet areas. With that said, there are heating systems available now that are installed beneath the tile to take the chill off. My other trick is using one large rug runner to almost fill the size of the area instead of tiny bath mats....See MoreBest bathroom layout for my first house? Help please!
Comments (14)We have a 900x900 shower and it's plenty big enough. Neither of your proposed layouts looks that great, to be perfectly honest, sorry! In the first layout, you could improve it quite a lot by swapping the toilet and vanity (centre the toilet under the window on the bottom right of the picture if possible), and having the shower door on the other wall (beside the door). Then, you could have a towel rail on the wall beside the door (i.e. behind the door when it's open), which would be accessible from the shower but hidden when the door was open. An 800x1200 shower might be a good size for your space. You'd have to choose a toilet that doesn't protrude too far, plus a narrow vanity. With that layout, you could have a long but narrow wall-hung vanity, with a big mirror covering the wall between the windows, which would make the room feel bigger and would give a good amount of storage. Also, you may find this helpful: http://www.houseplanshelper.com/small-bathroom-floor-plans.html?utm_content=buffer4aa20&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer...See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago





User