cynthia_hopkinson

Table and Chairs Dilemma

Cynthia Hopkinson
8 months ago

Hi All, I hope you can help please. I need a new table and 6 chairs. I recently bought a ceramic table but there were lots of issues and it was returned. One thing that I did discover was that I found that the ceramic top made quite a bit of noise with cutlery etc. I won’t buy another ceramic topped table as it really annoyed me. I tried painting a beech table that I already had elsewhere with chalk paint and it was a disaster. I’m looking at buying the table in the photo in white and grey. I also need chairs that cost me no more than $300 each as we rarely sit at the table. I still want them to be comfortable when we do. I am open to suggestions on a different table! If I do go for the table I am thinking of what colour legs for the chairs, if not wood? I have nothing really black in the room. I really need to lighten my room as it is quite large and I have dark leather lounges and dark spotted gum floors. I have a rug on the floor underneath the sofas and really don’t want a rug underneath the table too. This is an open room including my kitchen which is white Caesarstone and with white and donkey grey cupboards. I currently have red accents but moving towards a light teal. The second photo is the space currently. Thanks in advance!

Comments (16)