natalie_matkovic

Cladding and Hebel suggestions and colours please

Natalie Matkovic
10 months ago

Hi everyone.

Wondering if anyone can lend me some of their knowledge pretty please? We’re just about to install windows (pearl white) and get our cladding (James Hardie weatherboards) and hebel done. The window up top with the gable was originally supposed to be hebel, but when doing our window schedule we stuffed up the reveals and have put that window as cladding. We could probably still use cement sheeting to achieve the look, but the more I think about it the more I’m thinking it would look good with cladding also.

Also I’ve added our 3D pics from our architect- is there any software available or anyone that can alter these pics to my preferred colour scheme? We’ve used basalt for roof and gutters, and surfmist for the fascia. We’re owner builders so I can make these colour decisions as I go - which is both a good and bad thing. I have shale grey in mind for the cladding which will be everywhere except the garage and around the entrance, and also possibly the gable window of course. Would you go a slightly darker grey for the hebel or keep it all the same?

I’ve also attached some of the houses that have been my inspiration.

Thanks so much in advance everyone.

Comment