webuser_908239799

renovations bathroom kitchen and more

Dean Cribb
last year

Hi I am looking at doing a fair bit of work to my property.
The home is currently a 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom and a office.
Some of my ideas are as follows
I would like to close off the existing entry in to the house and extend the wall of the office out to make office another bedroom.
2nd would be to then have a new entryway where my window is for the lounge room to have double opening doors.
3rd I have a large area near my kitchen that is literally used for nothing so I would like to incorporate the kitchen into this area and have a butlers pantry put in.
4th I would like to take a wall down in my bathroom to open this area up and remove current bath tub and shower and have a larger shower and maybe a new bathtub but am happy to go without also but could really use some design ideas.
5th we have a walk in wardrobe in the master bed room that we would just like some cabinets installed.
6th I am wanting to upgrade the roof on the rear patio to insolated roof Panels with fans and down lights with remote control screens right the way around.
I know this is a lot of work and I know it’s going to cost but it needs to be done I have some ideas but could really use some help as we want everything to work and have it’s place but we don’t pretend to know and would really appreciate any help we can get weather it’s ideas or even estimates of how much this type of work might set us back.
Thanks so much for taking the time to have a look

Comments (2)