hzdeleted_9904601

Would You, Could You Actually Live Here ?

User
12 months ago
last modified: 11 months ago

It's a wet Sunday here , I'm sort of doing some work haha , but really looking around some forums more than anything . And yes , my girlfriend is at work , so excuse my boredom .

I have just looked at the most expensive houses listed for sale here in New Zealand , and while they don't compare to the most expensive in Sydney or Melbourne , I actually wonder what life would actually be like living there ? I know that might sound a bit funny -- my country place is a few mil , but the most expensive places are all 6 or 8 times that !

There was the $40 million place in Queenstown that got mentioned 3 or 4 months back ( I posted some pictures , and someone else did too ) -- it looks amazing , the views are out of this world , the finish and everything is absolute top of the line -- but I actually think I'd be on edge living there to enjoy it !

There's several houses above $25 mil here in NZ ( most are in Auckland ) and again look brilliant , and are what I call 'magazine finish' , but I have my doubts about actually wanting to live in them . One is a character home , filled with antique furniture , but boy , the upkeep would be a full-time job !

This place looks to be around $25 mil , and is probably the only place out of the top 10 most expensive I'd feel comfortable in . What does everyone else think ?

Comments (13)